October 4, 2010


Added more work onto the already full art-boat-load but still, YAY! Hoping to come up with a webcomic, 4 seasonal comic/art anthologies, and an art book to finish by the end of next year. Yup there goes all the work cut out for the entire 2011 year and from now till the end of this year. WHOOSH! 

This is also the hot hot magenta I wanted for my office wall..but nobody makes it :( I might have to buy some Aruba Pink from Ralph Laurden Home or Dragon Fruit from Behr...and then add some magenta acrylic paint into it >.>;;; That should work, yeah? LOL I've also decided that I want to make a herringbone pattern on my wall, yeah-yeah!

Oops I already posted for today. Uh this is for tuesday then. Hem. Unless I forget again then it's just a bonus LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment